Made in the U.S.A.
- Temperature Controlled By Thermostatic
- Cross Handles
- REQUIRED VALVE OPTIONS:
- 1/2" Thermostatic Valve w/ Volume Control 1-116
- 1/2" Thermostatic Valve w/ 3 Way Diverter 1-117
- 1/2" Thermostatic Valve w/ 2 Way Diverter 1-132
Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content WARNING
For California Residents - Prop 65
- ADA Compliance: Yes
- Access Hole: 2 x 7"
- Number of Handles: Two
- Handle Spread: 5"
- Top Handle Turn Angle: Quarter Turn
- Bottom Handle Turn Angle: 115-118
- Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Primary Material: Brass
- Valve Material: Ceramic
- Flow Rate: 6.5 GPM
- Flow Restriction: 1.8 GPM per function
- Water Pressure Maximum: 85 PSI
- Water Pressure Minimum: 20 PSI
- Water Pressure Recommended: 60 PSI
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.